Select style & size:Select options
Comfort Meets Performance.
Well-versed in the language of whitewater paddling, the Rio FG 4-Piece Straight Shaft Paddle provides adaptive performance at a relatively tolerable price. As its name suggests, this paddle is equipped with a 4-piece construction, allowing you to stow it away securely should you require it, or simply use it as a back-up paddle when your go-to hits the radish. Additionally, the paddle is constructed with a durable fiberglass shaft for a tenacious, lightweight feel in hand, while the blade features a pronounced tip and more surface area to assure maximization of energy transfer—ultimately offering a better forward stroke.
- A recreational-inspired paddle for mellow whitewater paddling
- Straight shaft features 4-piece construction for adaptability
- Fiberglass blade touts dihedral to direct water flow
- Asymmetrical shape promotes a balanced stroke
- Since 1965, Werner has worked towards creating a harmonious balance between water-based adventures and performance products
- Item #WER003F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This paddle is an economical solution to carrying an extra paddle on those long multi day paddling trips. Hopefully I never need it, but it's good to know it's there