Why We Like The Vittoria Corsa Pro Control G2.0 Tubeless Tire
We like the Vittoria Corsa Pro Control G2.0 Tubeless Tire because it has everything we like in a road cycling tire, from top speed to puncture resistance. The compound combines graphene and silica for improved speed, grip, and durability, while the cotton casing material features a new construction for increased puncture protection and long-lasting use.
- A road cycling tire with pro-level performance on any surface
- Graphene and silica compound for high grip and top speed
- Cotton 320 TPI casing is supple and lightweight
- The protection belt offers added puncture resistance
- New casing construction is 100% seamless
- Item #VITC04I
- graphene + silica
- 700 x 26c, 700 x 28c, 700 x 30c, 700 x 32c, 700 x 34c
- [maximum] 72 PSI
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 26c] 295g, [700 x 28c] 320g, [700 x 30c] 325g, [700 x 32c] 350g, [700 x 34c] 375g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov