Barzo G2.0 XCR Tire
With the Barzo G2.0 XCR Tire from Vittoria, you can confidently tame technical cross country courses at speed. Using square profile knobs for durability and stability, the tire grips a variety of trail surfaces while keeping rolling resistance to a minimum. Its progressive sipe angles allow the tire to dig in even harder the further it's leaned over. It's simply a do-it-all tire that will have most of your trail condition bases covered as both a front and rear tire.
Tread matters for sure, however, it's only one ingredient that makes up a tire. Underneath those knobs is Vittoria's all-new XC-Race TLR casing made from nylon with 120 threads per inch. This is its lightest weight casing dropping grams over the XC-Trail version by forgoing the additional sidewall protection but gains cool brown sidewalls. Holding the tire onto the rim is a Tubeless-Ready, folding Aramid bead.
Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it is needed for maximum cornering, climbing, rolling, and braking performance. Additionally, durability and puncture protection is also improved, as the base compound resists punctures, and provides a more stable base for the tread.
- An XC tire with an aggressive tread for most technical courses
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip
- Square knobs offer stability and durability
- Graphane 2.0 compound increases wet weather grip
- 4 compounds in the tread balance traction, rolling resistance, and longevity
- Aramid bead offers an easy tubeless-ready setup
- Item #VIT004D
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 29 x 2.1in, 29 x 2.25in
- Tubeless-Ready Aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.1in] 1lb 5.5oz (610g), [29 x 2.25in] 1lb 8.3oz (660g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year