Why We Like The T2 Classic
The Thule T2 Classic 2 Bike Hitch Rack safely transports our favorite enduro sleds, fat tire steeds, and even road bikes. In fact, this versatile rack secures bikes ranging from smaller 20-inch versions all the way up to 29-inch wheels, holding massive tires up to 5 inches wide on fat-tire bikes.
Contact-free ratcheting arms secure the front tires without scratching up our carbon frames. Wider wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes, with a ratcheting rear-wheel strap keeping the rear end firmly secure. These trays are fully adjustable, allowing us to slide them back and forth to eliminate any bike rubbing.
The SnugTite attachment locks the rack to the hitch, so thieves won't take off with your sweet rack. One Key System compatibility (sold separately) allows the ratcheting arms to lock down over your bike's front tire to deter theft. Plus, its HitchSwitch gives you the ability to fold it up when it's not in use, also providing a backward tilt for rear-trunk access without painstakingly unloading the bikes.
- Affordable and durable 2-bike hitch rack
- Secures to 1.25 or 2-inch receiver hitches
- Accommodates 20 to 29-inch bikes, up to 5-inch tires
- Frame-free ratcheting arm and rear wheel strap
- Fully adjustable bike mounts
- SnugTite lock included(locks rack to hitch)
- HitchSwitch tilts rack away/folds up
- One Key System (sold separately)
- Item #THU003U
- Bike Capacity
- 1.25 or 2-inch receiver hitches
- Locks Included
- SnugTite Lock (locks rack to hitch), One-key system locks (sold separately)
- Part Number
- 9044, 9055
- Claimed Weight
- 56lb 3.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- travel, mountain biking, cycling