Why We Like The North Face Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT Pant
For the deepest powder days in the backcountry, we slip into The North Face Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT Pant to keep us dry and comfortable. The 3-layer FUTURELIGHT shell, built with recycled polyester and nylon, repels water with DWR treatment and fully-sealed seams, while its articulated fit is built specifically with skiing and snowboarding in mind to ensure our gear doesn't hold us back.
- Breathable, waterproof bibs for backcountry exploits
- FUTURELIGHT 3L shell features recycled nylon and polyester
- Articulated fit built for optimal ski/snowboard movement
- Hybrid suspender construction allows for drop-seat function
- Inner mesh-lined and outer-leg vents keep things breathable
- One hand and two thigh pockets securely store mountain essentials
- Kickpatches and hem binding enhance durability for long-lasting use
- Item #TNFZD76
- Responsible Collection
- [main body] FUTURELIGHT 3L (100% recycled nylon face fabric, 100% recycled polyester backer, non-PFC DWR treatment), [kickpatches] 100% nylon, non-PFC DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- [regular] 31.375in
- left zippered thigh (gear and ratio loops), right zippered thigh (internal gear clip, mesh pouch), , 1 zippered hand
- Chimney Venting system (mesh-lined inner-thigh vents, mesh gaiter panels), outer-leg vents
- integrated belt, snap-front closure
- hybrid-construction suspenders
- Side Zips
- zippered outseam hem gusset
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.05oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 12, 2023
Great everyday ski touring pant
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great everyday pant for ski touring. I currently have the suspenders removed and they work well as pants, but I could see the suspender setup being useful, too. I am 5'11" and around 175 pounds and the Medium is a great fit.
Originally reviewed on thenorthface.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help