Why We Like The Swix Blizzard Heritage Mitten
From the track to ungroomed trails, the Swix Blizzard Heritage Mitten keeps our little cross-country skier's hands cozy. With heat-trapping fill packed along the back of the hand and around the fingertips, this pair stops the cold from numbing their digits, while the water-repellent panels shed fresh flurries.
- Lightweight mitten for low-intensity winter activities
- Water-resistant panels fend off light moisture
- Synthetic fill insulates even when wet
- Soft-brushed lining increases comfort and warmth
- Stretch rib cuff provides an easy on-off
- Item #SWIL56I
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [water-resistant panels] 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane, [cuff] 88% polyester, 12% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester
- 100g Primaloft Gold (100% polyester)
- undercuff mitten
- slip-on, elastic ribbed cuff
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- cross-country skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help