Select style & size:Select options
Take on the tubeless.
Get your rims dialed for tubeless protection with the help of Stan's No Tubes Alloy Tubeless Valve Stem Pair. These lightweight alloy valve stems snugly fit up to an 8-millimeter valve hole, and come in sizes ranging from 35-to-55-millimeters in length to work with a variety of rim depths. They are compatible with most tubeless rims, and work perfectly with Stan's own BST rims. When it comes time to re-supply your sealant, the valve cores can be unthreaded for easy filling, making life a touch easier.
- Valves for easy tubeless setups
- Alloy construction is super lightweight
- Secure round base works with most tubeless rims
- Pairs perfectly with Stan's BST rims
- Assorted lengths available for deeper rims
- Removable valve core for easy sealant adding
- Fits up to an 8-millimeter valve hole
- Item #SNT006T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Stans is the leader in tubeless technology, so why would you buy any other valve stem? These fit my RaceFace rims perfectly, and were so easy to install that a monkey could do it. Valve cores are included. I carry a spare on every ride now.