Carbon 30mm/386EVO L Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm
It's hard to argue the benefits of training with a power meter if you're looking to get fit. Having quantifiable data from a response while on the bike is so much more specific than perceived exertion and heart rate and the geniuses at Stages now makes it easy to add a 30mm spindle carbon crankarm to your existing crankset, without a hefty investment, so you can start training like a pro. With five separate spindles, you can retrofit the Carbon 30mm/386EVO L Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm to work with your FSA 386, SRAM BB30, and Race Face Next SL cranks with ease providing you with valuable data in a lightweight package.
This non-drive side carbon arm's profile and finish closely matches the offerings from the other brands with the exception of the Stages branding and the small power meter pod affixed to the arm's inner surface, providing the power data to help you measure your ride and efforts. It utilizes strain gauges and an accelerometer to gather position and force data 64 times per second and delivers power data and cadence with a claimed +/- 1.5% accuracy that's right in line with other high-quality power meters on the market. Additionally, the system constantly compensates for temperature changes for increased accuracy, the firmware is wirelessly upgradable, and the updated BlueTooth and ANT+ radios offer an improvement of transmission strength by 6-fold.
Finally, the Stages power meter adds around 15-grams to the bare crank arm, which is nothing considering the data tracking and training specificity that having a power meter affords. The unit's water resistance rating stands at IPX7 and the user replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for approximately 200 hours.
- A power-measuring crank arm for 30mm spindle cranks
- +/-1.5% accuracy lets you train with precision
- Carbon construction ensures that power isn't lost to flex
- Active Temperature Compensation accommodates changing conditions
- Internal accelerometer measures cadence
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
- Pairs with Stages Power App for firmware updates and zero resets
- Compatible with cranksets that have 10mm of clearance from chainstay
- Item #SGC000Z
- Arm Material
- carbon- fiber
- Arm Length
- 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Compatible Components
- certain FSA, SRAM, and Race Race 30mm spindle cranks
- Claimed Weight
- [power meter] 0.5oz (15g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year