Select style & size:Select options
Directly to the point.
It's no secret that SRAM sponsored pro teams running direct mount road frames were running somewhat cleverly disguised Shimano calipers as SRAM didn't offer a direct mount compatible brake until now. The S-900 Direct Mount Brake Caliper now gives you the opportunity to run a full SRAM road group with your modern rim brake frameset while offering excellent braking power and modulation. Direct mount brakes allow for splay force, engineer speak for sending energy into the brake instead of the frame and fork afforded by the two mounting bolts versus a single, central bolt. This results in more bite, less flex, and more confidence. The brake has enough clearance for modern, wider rims and tires up to 28mm wide and is optimized for all SRAM road brake levers designed for rim brakes. The calipers are sold individually and will work on both forks and the frame's seatstays and include SwissStop Flash Pro brake pads.
- Direct mount brake calipers packing power and modulation
- Reduced weight and improved aerodynamics with it's direct mount design
- Aluminum construction adds durability and drops grams
- Cartridge holders come with SwissStop Flash pads
- Clears wider rims and tires up to 28 millimeters
- Item #SRM00DZ