PF30 Bottom Bracket
The SRAM PressFit 30 bottom bracket is designed for frames that use the—you guessed it—PressFit 30 bottom bracket standard. If your bottom bracket shell has a 46mm ID, this is the bottom bracket you need. It'll work with any BB30 crank. The unit comes complete and ready to install.
- A bottom bracket for PF30 BB shells and cranksets
- Durable steel bearings remain the industry standard
- Compatible with BB shells from 68 to 92mm wide, including BBright and BB386EVO
- Item #SRM0317
- [cups] nylon, [bearings] steel
- Shell Type
- PF30, BBright, BB386 EVO
- Shell Width
- [road] 68 mm, [mountain] 73 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 3.2oz (91g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 19, 2021
Strike two! Go threaded for the homer
- I've put it through the wringer
I've gone through 2 of these in the last year. Some gunk got into the bearings of the first BB and the second began creaking after 3 months. Both were great initially low friction and quiet but both failed in my opinion. Both were installed correctly, no grease, correct BB tool. It's inexpensive and works but for the third one I opted for a threaded BB and couldn't be happier.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help