Select style & size:Select options
HRD Road & Level Ult/Tlm Brake Pads
Keep your brakes running smooth and strong by replacing the pads at regular intervals. These ones work for SRAM hydraulic road disc brakes, as well as Level Ultimate and TLM mountain bike brakes. Choose the organic compound for more initial bite and quieter operation, or choose sintered for more consistent performance on long descents and in wet or muddy conditions.
- Disc brake pads for SRAM hydraulic disc brakes
- Fits hydraulic road (HRD) as well as Level Ultimate and TLM
- Organic are quieter with better initial bite and modulation
- Sintered are more consistent under heavy braking or wet conditions
- Optional aluminum back plate helps the pads run cooler
- Eack kit includes two pads, spring, pin, and clip
- Item #SRMD122
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is the second set of organic aluminum brake pads I've bought. These are lighter than the black organic pads and are better at dispersing heat. I prefer these to Shimano's pads as I find they are better modulating speed. Etap hydro does seem to have less "stopping power" but i'm not really trying to lock up my wheels. These work very well and it take a lot to make them overheat and start squealing. The downside is that I find these to wear out pretty quickly in the mountains/hills. Not that its specific to these pads, but I also clean my pads and rotors with rubbing alcohol biweekly to get smooth and quiet operation .