Why We Like The SRAM Force D2 AXS HRD Shift/Brake System
Whether we're upgrading our road, gravel, or cyclocross setup, the SRAM Force D2 AXS HRD Shift/Brake System is a must-have addition. Its construction features an optimized hood shape with Reach Adjust, providing a personalized fit for various hand sizes. The hydraulic disc brakes are smooth and powerful, while eTap shift logic offers intuitive shifting that quickly adapts as we change terrain.
- High-performance shift/brake system for road, gravel, and cross setups
- Built with carbon brake levers and plastic shift levers
- Complete with eTap shift logic for smooth, intuitive shifting
- Hood shape is optimized to fit a wide variety of hand sizes
- Shift paddles and hood are textured for better control and comfort
- Reach Adjust technology helps personalize the fit
- Clean bleeds provided with Bleeding Edge technology
- Item #SRMD17E
- [brake lever] carbon LFRT, [shift lever] plastic
- flat mount
- Reach Adjust technology
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov