Why We Like The Spyder Lola Jacket
When our toddlers are on the road to becoming shredders, we top off their kits with the Spyder Lola Jacket. A perennial best seller for little girls, the Lola features a waterproof stretch shell to shed snow, rain, and wind as well as premium Primaloft Black Eco insulation, which keeps them warm, even when wet. The jacket also features ski-friendly features to keep them safer and drier on the slops, such as a helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt, and fun colorways to keep them styling and highly visible.
- Best-selling ski jacket for little girls,
- Built for beginner skiers and snowboarders,
- Laminated with critical seams sealed for waterproofing,
- Synthetic insulation is breathable and moisture-resistant,
- Fixed powder skirt to keep the powder out,
- Elasticated cuffs with mitten/glove attachments,
- Faux fur hood trim is detachable,
- Room to Grow hem adds 1.5 inches
- Item #SPDQ5JA
- Responsible Collection
- Stretch EXO Shield (recycled polyester), DWR coating
- PrimaLoft Black ECO
- Waterproof Rating
- critical seams sealed
- detachable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh goggle
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
- Fur Information
- faux fur (synthetic)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help