Keep on keepin' on.
The rain is beating down steadily, but the bass don't seem to mind, so take advantage of the less-crowded lake when you head out in a downpour with the Simms Men's Challenger Bib Pant. The seam-sealed Toray fabric keeps you dry in a deluge, and it's breathable so you don't overheat in humid climes. Adjustable suspenders ensure a comfy, customized fit, and a reinforced thigh pocket keeps your pliers within easy reach.
- Waterproof, breathable protection for wet-weather fishing
- Toray fabric keeps rain at bay
- Adjustable suspenders offer a customized fit
- Reinforced plier pocket
- Fleece-lined pockets warm frozen fingers
- Simms is proudly based in Bozeman, Montana
- Item #SMM008G
- Q & A
What denier is the outer fabric?