Make the smart choice.
- Ultralight protection from sun and biting bugs
- Fabric is quick-drying and wicks sweat
- COR3 tech adds anti-odor and UPF 50 sun protection
- Flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate
- Raglan sleeves allow unrestricted casting mobility
- Articulated hood offers snug, yet comfy fit
- Simms products are designed in Bozeman, Montana
- Item #SMM009Z
- Q & A
Typical Simms Quality
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Gave this to some guy I know, these are his words: Love this hoodie. Typical Simms quality and attention to detail. Fit is dead on for a sun hoodie - I'm 5'10" with an average build and the medium fits great. Looser cut to let the breeze cool you down. The fabric is a bit thicker than some others I've worn - likely owed to the insect repellant aspect - but it still dumps heat when the temps climb. Have worn in 80+ degree weather and been completely comfortable. In 90+ weather it might get a bit warm. Have yet to wear it with too many bugs around, so I can't speak to its effectiveness in that regard.