A moisture-wicking, quick-drying, UPF 30-rated shirt with classic western style for fly fishing.
The Simms Men's Big Sky Long-Sleeve Shirt offers you big western style, big performance, and superb comfort while you cast, fish, float, or relax on the restaurant's deck with a cold one in hand. Its vented, mesh-lined back panel wicks moisture and promotes airflow while the Big Sky's moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and UPF 30-rated fabric ensures stellar comfort. Its traditional fit and classic western styling offers you a timeless look both on and off the river. An internal pocket stashes your fly fishing license pocket while two chest pockets house your sunglasses or dry shake.
- Polyester, nylon, CDPET fabric blend
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying
- UPF 30 rating
- Vented, mesh-lined back panel
- Traditional fit
- Button-down shirt with classic, western style
- Internal fly fishing license pocket
- Accessory loop in right chest pocket, sunglasses stowage in left chest pocket
- Item #SMM001R
- Q & A
High quality threads
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I purchased the Simms Big Sky shirt for my brother who is an avid fly fisher for his birthday. The fabric has a great feel, it's breathable and lightweight, a good piece for keeping the sun off of you. It looks like it fit him well, but as it was a gift I don't have the total low down on durability.