Why We Like The SHREDLY Limitless - Stretch Waistband High-Rise Pant
SHREDLY's Limitless lineup includes some of the most comfortable mountain bike shorts on the market, so it's no shock that they added the Limitless Stretch Waistband High-Rise Pant for cool weather and rough trails. These pants maintain the Limitless collection's signature stretch-knit waistband, delivering next-to-skin comfort and stretchy security on every ride. Recycled stretch fabric and a gusseted crotch offer worry-free mobility for every feature, and zippered pockets keep all our trail essentials secure.
- Mountain biking pants with enhanced comfort and style
- ecoMove stretch fabric made from durable recycled materials
- Stretch-knit adjustable waistband for soft-on-skin security
- Articulated back panel and gusseted inseam for improved mobility
- Knee articulation accommodates low-profile knee pads
- Item #SMB0016
- Responsible Collection
- ecoMove (recycled polyester, spandex)
-  27in,  27.25in,  27.5in,  27.75in,  28in,  28.25in,  28.6in, [12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24] 29in
- stretch-knit, drawcord
- 2 hand, 1 zippered hip, 1 zippered thigh
- enduro, cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 2, 2023
- I've used it several times
I LOVE these pants! They are so comfortable to ride in. The waistband is my favorite feature, since it is stretchy and comfy with a hip pack on. I am anywhere between a 8-12 in pants, and I got the 12. The 10 fit me, but they were a bit too tight for riding. I got the rainbow ombre and it is amazing! Shredly nailed the colors, and I get compliments every time I wear them. The fabric is on the heavy side, so if you are planning on wearing these in a hot climate I might get something lighter. I have worn these hiking, camping, and just chilling with cute sneakers and a jean jacket. Get these pants!
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help