Replace your old, worn-out gearshift cable with the silky-smooth actuation of the Shimano Optislick Derailleur Cable. This shift cable features stainless steel with an Optislick coating that reduces friction and increases longevity with its corrosion-resistance. It's 1.2mm in diameter and 2100mm in length, attaching to either the front or rear derailleur of your Shimano or SRAM drivetrain. Pair it with Shimano's SP41 cable housing for dependable shifts in nasty conditions experienced while you're mountain biking. It also works great for commuter rigs and road bikes.
- Replacement cable for smooth, dependable shifts
- Stainless steel cable is corrosion resistant
- Optislick coating for smoother shift actuation
- 1.2 x 2100mm cable for Shimano/SRAM derailleurs
- Item #SHI00FS
- polymer-coated stainless steel
- Compatible Components
- Shimano, SRAM derailleurs
- 1 cable, 1 cable crimp end
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 9, 2023
Had to renew my derailleur cable since installing a new derailleur and this was an easy and simple product to replace it with.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov