Select style & size:Select options
Replace your old, worn-out gearshift cable with the silky-smooth actuation of the Shimano Optislick Derailleur Cable. This shift cable features stainless steel with an Optislick coating that reduces friction and increases longevity with its corrosion-resistance. It's 1.2mm in diameter and 2100mm in length, attaching to either the front or rear derailleur of your Shimano or SRAM drivetrain. Pair it with Shimano's SP41 cable housing for dependable shifts in nasty conditions experienced while you're mountain biking. It also works great for commuter rigs and road bikes.
- Replacement cable for smooth, dependable shifts
- Stainless steel cable is corrosion resistant
- Optislick coating for smoother shift actuation
- 1.2 x 2100mm cable for Shimano/SRAM derailleurs
- Item #SHI00FS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are some of the smoothest cables I have ever used. I always keep an extra on hand just in case.
1. Is this the SAME cable that comes with the Dura-Ace R9000/R9100 OT-SP41 Polymer-Coated Derailleur Cable Set?
2. Is the Shimano silicon grease used in the cable housing for that set available anywhere?