Select style & size:Select options
GRX WH-RX570 650b Disc Wheelset
Shimano’s GRX components are all tailor-made for gravel riding performance, and the RX750 wheelset is no exception. Balancing weight and durability, this 650b wheelset delivers the stiffness and control we need when riding over mixed terrain, from dirt to gravel to the ribbon of singletrack.
Like Shimano’s other tried and true wheel offerings, the RX750 also uses an easily serviceable cup and cone bearing system within the steel hub body. The heavier steel at the hub is no penalty for rotational weight and helps extend the durability of the wheelset. The aluminum rim keeps weight in check and is shaped for optimal mud-shedding to help us get through that infamous Oklahoma peanut butter.
- A purpose-built gravel wheelset for your 650b shred sled
- Aluminum rim is strong and durable for the long haul
- Versatile 21mm internal rim width pairs well with tires 30-50mm wide
- Tubeless-ready rim makes tire set-up simple and lasting
- Thru-axle spacing readily compatible with majority of gravel frames
- Cup-and-cone hub bearings are easily adjusted and serviced if needed
- Item #SHIU19Q
- Q & A
Is there any info on the degrees of engagement on the hub?