Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Flat Mount Disc Caliper Fixing Bolt
Just how important is a flat-mount fixing caliper bolt? Well, we’ll only know when we need one. Luckily enough, we found out while trying to install our new flat-mount brakes onto our beefy gravel bikes chainstay.
- Mounting bolts for Shimano flat-mount disc calipers
- Attaches rear mounting plate to the frame
- Required bolt length is determined by chainstay thickness
- Drop down menu shows chainstay thickness, not bolt length
- Proper bolt length will protrude 13mm from chainstay
- Includes one bolt with washer
- Item #SHI00N1
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.