Why We Like The Shimano 105 RD-R7150 Di2 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
Shimano brings its ultra-reliable electronic shifting to the masses with the 105 RD-R7150 Di2 12-Speed Rear Derailleur. Pulling together all of the features we've come to love from their Dura-Ace and Ultegra Di2 road cycling systems, Shimano has created a low-profile rear derailleur that we can rely on at a budget-friendly price point.
- Electronic rear derailleur for 12-speed Shimano Di2 drivetrains
- Large capacity allows up to an 11-36t cassette for road bikes
- Compatible with Bluetooth and ANT+ connections
- LED status light indicates battery levels, pairing mode, and adjustments
- Item #SHIU1H8
- Cassette Range
- Shimano Di2 road drivetrains
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling, triathalon, track, time trial, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov