Select style & size:Select options
MAX SLR Gel Superflow saddle
Conquer gravel tours, trail rides, and tarmac sprints with elevated comfort on Selle Italia's MAX SLR Gel Superflow Saddle. Built with more padding and shock absorption, the MAX SLR Gel Superflow is ideal for those of us who could use a bit more vibration damping on the ride, be it because the path ahead is rough and rowdy, or your tissue is a bit on the sensitive side and could use a little relief. It's built on the same platform as the coveted SLR saddle, with left-and-right flexing wings in the back to mimic your natural motion while you pedal, plus a wide platform that's gel-reinforced to take the sting out of jarring conditions. In the middle you'll spot a large central cutout. This cutout is crafted to eliminate pressure to the perineum — your most sensitive anatomy — so you can stay comfortable through long miles. Since the saddle features a slightly wider back, Selle crafted it with quite a drastic taper to the nose. This quick transition allows for maximum clearance for your thighs, helping avoid any irritating chaffing. Lastly, the saddle sits atop TI316 rails for lightweight and stiff support. The rails feature incremental adjustment, so you can get your seat positioned in the perfect placement for your own anatomy.
- Selle's coveted SLR gets a boost in padding for the long miles
- Gel pad absorbs shocks and vibrations, cushions your ischial bones
- Huge central cutout relieves pressure to your perineum
- Flex-tuned shell moves with you while you pedal
- Durable Fibra-Tek cover holds up to wear and tear
- TI 316 rails are lightweight, reliable, and allow for saddle adjustment
- Wider profile is ideal for those with wider sit bones
- Item #SELA09H
What do you think about this product?