G-One Tubeless Tire
Whether your gravel adventure involves packing gear and trekking across state lines or a fun afternoon on the county farm roads with friends, the Schwalbe G-One Tubeless Tire has got you covered. With just the right amount of tread to keep you steady without slowing you down, this tire pairs the comfort of tubeless with extra flat protection to safely weather all manner of gravel, b-grade roads, and smooth singletrack.
The G-One pairs the low-pressure and puncture-resistant properties of tubeless with a beefy width to soak up all those gravel bumps. The wider stance allows for even lower tire pressure and an increased contact patch for more confident grip in corners and an overall smoother ride than narrower tires. Schwalbe's MicroSkin construction adds durability to the G-One, helping the tire resist ill-intentioned debris on the route so you arrive at your destination flat-free.
- Schwalbe's speedy gravel tire
- Small knobs dig in for traction and roll smoothly over hard surfaces
- MicroSkin protection keep the threat of punctures low
- Tubeless Easy technology makes set up a cinch
- OneStar compound is grippy and long wearing
- With tubeless, you can ride with less air pressure for more comfort and grip
- Item #SCH001W
- 700c x 35mm, 700c x 38mm
- 45-70 PSI
- Claimed Weight
- [700x35mm] 14.1oz (400g), [700x38mm] 1lb (460g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
June 10, 2020