Why We Like The Eddy Current Addix Evolution 29in Front Tire
There's only one tire that fits all our enduro and trail needs and that's the Eddy Current Addix Evolution 29in Front Tire. This front-specific tire is built to roll fast all while giving us a huge amount of grip during big downhill efforts. This tire isn't light, but the downhill rated Addix compound and evolution sidewall help fend off punctures and cuts.
- Big tire for aggressive downhill, enduro, and trail riding
- Soft Addix compound stays connected to the dirt
- Evolution rubber and sidewall resists punctures
- Tubeless-ready design allows lower pressures and faster rolling
- Front tire specific tread is ultra-aggressive for all kinds of riding
- Item #SCHG016
- Addix Soft
- tubeless ready clincher
- 23 - 50
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 0.3oz (1370g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help