Why We Like The Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Ripstop Short
Every climber has an opinion on pants vs. shorts, we think the Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Ripstop Short makes a great argument for the latter. The hemp and polyester blend of these bottoms wick moisture on long pitches, stretch with us on technical boulders, and look good at the local watering hole when we leave the crag.
- Climbing shorts designed for hot summer missions of any kind
- Hemp blend wicks moisture, dries quickly, and offers stretch
- Knee length balances movement with coverage for comfort
- Drawcord waistband offers a zippered fly for added function
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #SFWZ088
- Responsible Collection
- 53% hemp, 47% polyester, 3% elastane
- 2 front, 1 back, 1 brush loop
- internal adjustable
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help