Why We Like The Reima Taitoa Baselayer Set
The Reima Taitoa Baselayer Set utilizes a double-face knit to ensure our little ones stay warm and cozy during long hours out in the cold. The inner layer of silky viscose is exceptionally soft against the skin and wicks moisture away from the skin for reliable comfort. The outer layer of Merino wool helps insulate against frigid air and breathes easily, moving moisture all the way out to maximize the insulating qualities of the wool. The full set of a top and bottom provides full coverage so our kids can enjoy all the fun winter has to offer.
- Cozy baselayer set for endless hours of play in the cold
- Soft viscose next to the skin absorbs moisture for maximum comfort
- Warm Merino wool offers excellent temperature regulation
- Maintains its insulating properties even when it gets wet
- Highly breathable fabrics are ideal for periods of high activity
- Elastic waist on the pants secures a tight, comfortable fit
- Regular fit is ideal for wearing beneath heavier layers
- Item #RIM00IN
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 48% RWS merino wool, 43% viscose, 9% nylon
- natural attribute of merino wool
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help