Why We Like The Rab Xenair Vest
Ultralight, breathable, and packable, Rab's Xenair Vest provides responsive insulation to help us negotiate high-output, stop-and-go activities in chilly, alpine conditions. The lightweight premium fabrics are highly breathable and feature synthetic insulation that holds in heat when we need it but also allows for more aeration when we crank up the calories by picking up our pace or tackling steep ascents. That versatility prevents time-consuming layer changes on the mountain while keeping us warm enough—but not too warm—when we're skiing, snowshoeing, trekking, running, or mountaineering.
- Ultralight layering piece for stop-and-start activities
- Pertex Quantum Air shell is light, breathable, abrasion-resistant
- PrimaLoft Gold Active+ adds lightweight, breathable warmth
- Bodymapped to concentrate insulation where we most need it
- Semi-concealed zippered chest pocket
- Regular fit
- Item #RABZ0GO
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Air (20D nylon), DWR coating, [lining] 20D recycled nylon
- [front, back, collar] 60g Primaloft Gold Active+ (55% recycled), [sides, spine] 40g PrimaLoft Gold Active+ (55% recycled)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zipped hand, 1 zipped chest
- Claimed Weight
- hike, run, ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help