When warmth is a necessity and weight is a burden you can't afford, throw on the Rab Microlight Vest for core warmth that won't drag you down. Versatile and packable with plenty of warmth, this insulating vest is the perfect companion for cold alpine adventures. 700-fill down provides snug and reliable core warmth that slides easily under a shell, while the hydrophobic treatment ensures that your down keeps doing its job even when it gets wet, offering some insurance when you wear it alone around town or on the trail. The durable Pertex Quantum shell gives you windproof warmth and water-resistant protection from moderate snows, and the harness-compatible pockets quickly hold any smaller items or gear that you don't have room for elsewhere.
- Down insulator packs small so you can take it on any cold adventure
- 700-fill hydrophobic retains lofty warmth in wet weather
- Pertex Quantum shell is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Harness-compatible pockets keep necessary items within reach
- Slim fit easily fits under an alpine or ski shell
- Included stuff sack lets you throw your vest into any pack or bag
- Item #RABZ06K
- 100% recycled nylon
- 700-fill down, hydrophobic
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, moutnaineering, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?