Sleeping bag in pant form.
Stay warm while you're hanging around base camp in the Rab Men's Argon Down Pant. It's packed with lightweight, compressible, and ultra-warm down insulation to keep your lower half toasty after the sun goes down in the high mountains.
Light, yet tough Pertex Endurance fabric sheds light flurries and drizzles to ward off unexpected weather. Goose down, with its outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, keeps you cozy without weighing you down, and it's treated with a fluorocarbon-free Nikwax formula so it still insulates even if it gets a little wet. Plus, the down comes from geese that were never live-plucked or force-fed, so you can wear it with a clear conscience.
- Super-warm pant for wearing around camp
- Light, water-resistant Pertex Microlight fabric
- Down insulation from RDS-certified geese
- Fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic down treatment
- Removable belt for secure fit
- Includes stuff sack for easy storage
- Rab is a British company the creates goods for climbers and mountaineers
- Item #RAB00C7