Pumped For Fall
Select Style & Size:
Hooptie Hook Bike Hanger
The Hooptie Hook Bike Hanger is a convenient and space saving storage solution that lets you hang your bike vertically on the wall of your garage, basement, shed, or even your living room for those of us that are quite proud of our trusty steed, or just short on space. Portland Design Works constructs it from hardened steel with a bomproof powdercoated finish that not only looks sleek, but is sure to last. The hook arm itself is rubberized to prevent scratches to your rim, and a second bracket is included to keep your rear tire in place on the wall. It's compatible with any bicycle with tires up to 2.5in wide, as long as the bike's total weight doesn't exceed 33lb.
- A sturdy storage hook to hang your bike vertically on any wall
- Hardened steel with powdercoat finish ensures longevity
- Rubberized hook arm prevents scratches to your rims
- Lower bracket keeps your rear tire in place on the wall
- Max tire width of 2.5in, max bicycle weight of 33lb
- Item #PDW001P
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.