Select Style & Size
Hooptie Hook Bike Hanger
The Hooptie Hook Bike Hanger is a convenient and space saving storage solution that lets you hang your bike vertically on the wall of your garage, basement, shed, or even your living room for those of us that are quite proud of our trusty steed, or just short on space. Portland Design Works constructs it from hardened steel with a bomproof powdercoated finish that not only looks sleek, but is sure to last. The hook arm itself is rubberized to prevent scratches to your rim, and a second bracket is included to keep your rear tire in place on the wall. It's compatible with any bicycle with tires up to 2.5in wide, as long as the bike's total weight doesn't exceed 33lb.
- A sturdy storage hook to hang your bike vertically on any wall
- Hardened steel with powdercoat finish ensures longevity
- Rubberized hook arm prevents scratches to your rims
- Lower bracket keeps your rear tire in place on the wall
- Max tire width of 2.5in, max bicycle weight of 33lb
- Item #PDW001P
- powdercoated hardened steel
- [length] 13in
- up to 2.5in wide tires, max bicycle weight 33lb
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bike storage
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2020
Looks good but......
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Very stylish but poorly designed. If you are mounting into wood or metal it is fine. I mounted mine into drywall. The anchors provided suck so I replaced them. All of the force is on the top anchor which means eventually it will pull out and then the next anchor will as well. Expected a lot better for the price