Why We Like The Scorpion 29in Trail M Tire
Speedy and rugged, the Scorpion 29in Trail M Tire from Pirelli eats tough terrain for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The medium profile tread pattern is optimal for maintaining high speeds while traveling confidently over mixed surfaces. It's an all-rounder, and it's designed to work with a variety of terrains. Dry, wet, hard, soft, the Scorpion 29in Trail M Tire does it all.
- The MTB all-rounder for eating up tough trails
- SmartGRIP Compound for lasting grip in wet and dry conditions
- Multi-ply 60TPI Nylon for reliability and handling performance
- ProWALL protective sidewall reinforcement for puncture protection
- TLR tubeless-ready for easy mounting and bead stability
- Item #PIR1WUJ
- 29 x 2.4in
- clincher, tubeless ready
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 0.5oz (920g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help