Grande Torque Wrench
Featuring a 10 - 80Nm torque range and the ability to tighten left- or right-hand threads, Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench is a great option for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high-torque components on your road or mountain bike. A micrometer-style dial with a simple locking mechanism allows you to set the desired torque setting in 0.5Nm increments, and once you've hit that mark while tightening there's an audible "click." The square 3/8in ratchet drive is reversible to change thread directions, and features a push-through design for reliability. The wrench itself is made of heat-treated steel for strength and longevity, and is backed by a two year warranty.
- Torque wrench made for high-torque bicycle components
- Ideal for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, cranksets
- Reversible design can tighten right- or left-hand threads
- 10 - 80Nm torque range is adjustable in 0.5Nm increments
- Accurate to within plus or minus 4-percent
- Heat-treated steel construction for durability
- Sockets and bits sold separately
- Includes 3/8in to 1/2in square adapter, 3/8in to 1/4in hex adapter
- Item #PED002O
- heat-treated steel
- Box End Wrench
- 3/8in reversible ratchet (10 - 80Nm torque range)
- Other Tools
- 3/8in square to 1/2in square adapter, 3/8in square to 1/4in hex adapter
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help