Shorts to keep up with.
If you open up the dictionary and look up the word versatility, you're bound to find a picture of the Patagonia Men's Terrebonne Short. Lightweight and supple, this short is made from a recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric that keeps up with all of your movements, from the trail to the gym, while also maintaining a compressible design that packs down to the size of the back pocket. Plus, the Terrebonne also features a DWR-treatment that deflects light precipitation if you get caught out in the rain.
- Versatile, lightweight, and soft short for active pursuits
- Supple, stretchy fabric has DWR for water-resistant protection
- Regular fit keeps you moving freely
- Adjustable drawcord offers a custom fit
- Reflective logo adds a touch of visibility after dark
- Multiple pockets stash your music, keys, and cash easily
- Item #PAT02BU
- Q & A
great all around shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
love these for wet wading and fly fishing. quick dry and comfy stretch