Why We Like The Patagonia Nano-Air Light Vest
Whether we're chasing powder, snagging summits, or running ridgelines, the Patagonia Nano-Air Light Vest stops icy temps from numbing our core. We move freely and our microclimate breathes easy under the stretchy and airy material and insulation. The handwarmer pockets can still warm our fingers with a harness on, while the low-profile armholes and hem slide discreetly under a shell.
- Lightweight, insulated vest for high-output, on-mountain pursuits
- Recycled material is light, breathable, and quick drying
- Micro-texture composition won't stick to you
- Water-repellent finish fends off light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even in wet conditions
- Articulated design and stretch for freedom of movement
- 3 zippered pockets secure small items and warm hands
- Item #PATZACP
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester
- 40g FullRange (93% recycled polyester, 7% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25in
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, hiking, backpacking
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 20, 2023
Overall very bad
Only paying for the name, paper thin, tighter than normal I have several Patagonia vest, recommend sizing up if u are wearing something under. For the kicker came with a huge snag, now I have to pay to mail back. Definitely rethinking this company in future.
August 20, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
This vest is a poor effort on Patagonia's part. We have loved their nano puffy vests and coats for years. This is not up to that standard. It is pretty worthless. Don't buy. We are sending it back immediately after opening. Bummer to have to pay Backcountry to send it back.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help