Why We Like The Patagonia Capilene Thermal Hoodie
For a premium synthetic layering piece, we like Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Hoodie. The Power Grid fleece traps pockets of warm air against the body for lightweight insulation while also opening air channels to improve breathability and reduce the fabric mass for lighter wear. Polartec's hydrophilic surface also absorbs sweat and moisture vapor and transfers it outside, regulating our body's microclimate for better comfort when we're burning calories in the cold. With a regular fit, the Capilene Thermal Hoodie fits perfectly over a tech tee as an outer layer or mid-layer in our cool and cold weather layering systems.
- Breathable and insulating layering piece
- Polartec fleece adds lightweight insulation for cold weather
- Grid pattern aids breathability and air permeability for comfort
- HeiQ Fresh treatment fights against odor-causing bacteria
- Made in part from recycled bottles to reduce plastic waste
- Fair Trade Certified sewn to provide workers with a premium
- Item #PATZAEV
- Responsible Collection
- Polartec Power Grid (50% recycled PET)
- HeiQ Fresh
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help