Bivy Down Reversible Vest
Designed for warmth on days when a full-jacket would be a bit muggy, the Patagonia Bivy Down Reversible Vest works well with a casual, plaid long-sleeve underneath. A fresh take on a classic cold-weather vest, the Bivy is just as durable, rugged, and water-resistant as you’d expect thanks to the long-lasting DWR coating and tough nylon exterior. 600-fill recycled down insulates the core to keep you comfortable when the grass begins to freeze, while both sides of the Bivy offer hand pockets for everyday storage and a welcomed escape for cold hands.
- A classic down vest mixes well in and out of town
- Reversible design helps you style to your mood
- Recycled down keeps you toasty in frigid fall and winter weather
- Regular fit accommodates layering for multi-season warmth
- Hand pockets on both sides feature soft micro-fleece lining
- Item #PATZ9J1
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [mmbrane/laminate] 100% recycled polyester plain weave, DWR treatment, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, PU coating, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4in-pile fleece
- 600-fill-power, 100% Recycled Down
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- [face side] 1 patch-on, 2 hand, [reverse side] 1 patch-on, 1 zippered chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help