Select style & size:Select options
Adjust spoke tension with ease.
- Adjust spoke tension with its unique four-sided design
- Secures to aluminum spoke nipples without deformation
- Black wrench sized for 0.127-inch (3.23mm) nipples
- Red wrench sized for 0.136-inch (3.4mm) nipples
- Item #PAR006K
- Q & A
Nice to Have
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I use this to check the tension on my family's fleet of bikes. It is especially useful after a trip to Moab where everything seems to work its way loose. Overall, a nice tool to have around.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Tool works good.
An update to a trusted tool
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Spoke wrenches ... in the hands of a master, they'll make you fly. In the hands of a novice, they'll make you cry. With this wrench, Park has updated their venerable spoke wrenches found in almost every shop nationwide so they will now contact the spoke nipple on all four sides, helping to ensure that the spoke wrench doesn't slip and round off the nipples, which is especially important when using alloy nipples instead of brass.
Color-coded for size, I'm not sure there's a better spoke wrench out there.