Select style & size:Select options
Get a grip.
Securing bike parts in a vise is without a doubt a great way to lock things into place when you're wrenching away on your bike, but it can be a little tricky when you're trying to secure a round object in a square hold. Fortunately Park Tool has you covered with the Axle and Spindle Vise Inserts - AV-5. It slides into your vise, securing with magnets to hold it in place, and a variety of jaw openings ranging from 5mm to 36mm, plus a jaw opening for safely holding hydraulic tubing and Park Tool Freewheel Removers.
- An insert for working with round components in a vise
- Various openings range from 5-to-36mm diameter
- Insert is magnetic for a no-slip fit in vise
- 1in hex jaw is compatible with Park Tool freehweel removers
- Made from extruded aluminim for lightweight durability
- Item #PAR008G