The Fifth Force Hoody was built for climbing in cool weather. Throw this hoody on during cold morning climbs in the desert or overcast bouldering sessions in the mountains. Made by Outdoor Research with a comfortable cotton blend, this hoody is the perfect layer whether you’re working through a crux or belaying down below.
The hoody was strategically constructed with a light stretch to accommodate dynamic movement on the wall. Despite its light weight, the hoody offers superior abrasion resistance on sharp rock thanks to its Cordura-integrated construction.
- A cotton-blend hoody built for climbing
- Flexible construction matches movement on the wall
- Cordura nylon resists abrasion on sharp rock
- Double-separating front zipper for easy layering
- Thumb loops for climbing through cold weather
- Item #ODR00PT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
This hoodie is perfect. Lightweight, a little bit of stretch too it and super good fit.