They work just as hard as you do.
Just as capable of changing a tire in the snow as it is buckling ski boots, the Outdoor Research Men's Aksel Work Gloves provide durable, breathable warmth all winter long. The tough cowbelly leather exterior holds up through some of your more demanding outdoor jobs in the cold, while the cozy wool blend lining traps warmth and wicks sweat away from your skin for dry, toasty comfort.
- Durable, warm leather gloves for winter work
- Cowbelly leather construction is tough and comfortable
- Wool blend lining wicks moisture and traps warmth
- Elasticized wrist keeps a snug, cinched fit
- Item #ODR00MI
- Q & A
Excellent gloves for multiple uses
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These gloves came recommended by my gearhead. They were what I needed and what I wanted before I even knew it. My gearhead helped me with sizing and I've found myself grabbing these gloves not only for outdoor work... shoveling, yard work, tree maitenance... but I am confident I will be using these for alpine skiing as well.
They are soft enough to wear out in cooler weather, but tough enough to put through the elements.