Why We Like The Osprey UNLTD AntiGravity 32L Pack
Part of their UNLTD series spearheaded by Osprey's founder, the UNLTD AntiGravity 32L Pack pushes the limit of premier trail performance with innovative technologies. A 3D-printed lumbar pad and a proprietary high-tenacity weave material optimize Osprey's already-leading suspension systems and durability, making this one of the most comfortable and hard-wearing packs we've taken to the trail.
- Technical daypack boasts an innovative design for gear-heavy hikes
- NanoFly body fabric boasts top-tier strength and tear-resistance
- Integrated, PFC-free rain cover provides all-weather protection
- Backpanel ladder system allows up to 4in of torso length adjustment
- AirSpeed AntiGravity suspension delivers a pliable and supportive fit
- AutoLift tech automatically adjusts harness length for a proper fit
- Suspended mesh backpanel provides optimal ventilation for cool comfort
- Multiple pockets and loops keep tools and small essentials organized
- Item #OSPZ1IP
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [material] bluesignÃÂ® APPROVED
- [main] NanoFly (210D high-tenacity nylon x UHMWPE ripstop, PFC-free DWR treatment) [bottom] 100% recycled, bluesignÃÂ® APPROVED 500D nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment
- [S/M] 32L (1953cu in) [L/XL] 34L (2075cu in)
- AirSpeed AntiGravity with 4mm LightWire frame
- Shoulder Straps
- padded mesh, sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 1 zippered top, 1 front zippered, 1 front shove-it, 2 side stretch mesh, 2 zippered hipbelt
- Gear Loops
- Ice Axe Carry
- yes, single loop with bungee tie-off
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Stow-on-the-Go attachment
- multiple straps
- Rain Cover
- included, bluesign® APPROVED and PFC-free material
- Weight Capacity
- [S/M] 23.2 x 14.6 x 11.4in [L/XL] 24 x 14.6 x 11.4in
- Claimed Weight
- [S/M] 3lb 5.7oz [L/XL] 3lb 6.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 20, 2023
This pack is Magic!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
This is the best feeling backack I've ever put on, it is incredibly comfortable and holds weight well. I had 35 lbs and it felt like nothing to the point I forgot the weight was there and was wondering why I was moving slow. It moves incredibly well with your body no matter is you have the hip belt connected or not. If you need to make any adjustment to the fit it is so easy to do and most can be done without having to stop or take the backpack off. It is completely silent, no creaks or annoying sounds as I hiked which is great. This pack has all the options and acessories you could ever want/need without getting in the way of each other or funcionality. From daul hydration tube holders to a dedicated bladder sleeve to ice axe storage, it has everything. This just goes to show how every detail is well thought out and incorporated into the bigger picture. The way the pack can compress and secure its contents with almost a clamshell action is not only quick fast and easy to use but holds the items in your pack to make you, your gear, and pack one sold unit. Now is this better than a 250$ bag? To be honest, I do not know as I don't own any, but if you want the best 30 ish L technical dayback made by the biggest backpacking company, this is it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.