Select style & size:Select options
Fairview Trek 50L Travel Pack
For adventures that involve a bit of both exploring new cities and logging miles on the trail, turn to the Osprey Fairview Trek 50L Travel Pack. A smart, intuitive organization design for easy access to your gear, a highly breathable AirSpeed backpanel for cool comfort in hot weather, and an easily-customized suspension system for the perfect fit are just a few of the features that make this pack your ideal travel partner.
Robust nylon pack cloth material comprises this pack's construction to ensure it holds up through everything from crowded city streets to tight, overgrown trails, while the soft, edgeless padded mesh harness and hipbelt feature four inches of adjustability to find the perfect fit. The Airspeed Suspension system employs a LightWire peripheral frame to stabilize the load, along with a tensioned mesh backpanel that provides exceptional load support and ventilated comfort on longer hikes. Compression straps reside both inside and on the upper front panel to help you cinch down a stable load, and access points at both the large front panel and zippered lower compartment with a removable divider ensure that you're always able to grab the gear you're looking for. Plus, Osprey gave this pack a stowable AirCover to protect it in flight, as well as double as a raincover under cloudy skies on the trail.
- Hybrid travel pack that thrives from the trail to the city
- Durable construction holds up through serious wear and tear
- Adjustable Airspeed suspension ensures stable, breathable comfort
- Padded mesh harness and hipbelt customize an exact fit
- Compressions traps help stabilize the load neatly
- Multi-function sleeve carries hydration reservoir or laptop
- Removable sleeping pad straps free up space inside on overnighters
- Multiple pockets and access points ensure every item has a place
- Item #OSP00DL