Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Eja 38L Backpack
We're always happy to have the Osprey Eja 38 Backpack when we're headed out for a speedy backpacking trip. This pack is a dream to carry, from its breathable suspension to its ultralight materials.
The AirSpeed back panel uses tensioned mesh to hold the pack away from your back, allowing your sweat to evaporate, while the ExoForm shoulder straps and waist belt conform to your body for comfortable support. Remove the floating lid for a quick run to the summit, and extend the FlapJacket over your gear to keep it secure and protected. To shave off even more weight, remove the sleeping pad straps and compression straps before leaving home and see what records you can break on the trail.
- Backpack for short, fast-paced backpacking trips
- AirSpeed suspension lets air flow between you and the pack
- ExoForm harness for comfortable, breathable carrying
- Removable attachment straps for optional storage
- FlapJacket cover for when the lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole storage for hands-free hiking
- Adjustable sternum strap for a customized fit
- Item #OSP00AU
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.