You like to move fast.
You'll be happy to have the Osprey Women's Eja 38 Backpack when you're headed out for a speedy backpacking trip. This pack is a dream to carry, from its breathable suspension to its ultralight materials. The AirSpeed back panel uses tensioned mesh to hold the pack away from your back, allowing your sweat to evaporate, while the ExoForm shoulder straps and waist belt conform to your body, giving you comfortable support. Remove the floating lid for a quick run to the summit, and extend the FlapJacket over your gear to keep it secure and protected. To shave off even more weight, remove the sleeping pad straps and compression straps before leaving home and see what records you can break on the trail.
- Backpack for short, ultralight backpacking trips
- AirSpeed suspension lets air flow between you and the pack
- ExoForm harness for comfortable, breathable carrying
- Removable attachment straps for optional storage
- FlapJacket cover for when the lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole storage for hands-free hiking
- Adjustable sternum strap for a customized fit
- Item #OSP00AU
- Q & A
Check out this women's specific, well ventilated, lightweight pack!