Getaways, not death marches.
A custom-fit pack with good support can mean the difference between a weekend getaway and a back-breaking death march. Shoulder the Osprey Aether 60 Backpack and you'll have 40 years of pack fitting experience and expertise on your side, including the LightWire peripheral frame for support and an IsoForm CM waist-belt that can be heat molded for a fully customized fit. Plus, the detachable top lid doubles as a lumbar pack so you carry the perfect amount of gear on day hikes after establishing your main camp.
- Technical backpack for multi-day treks and alpine trips
- Anti-Gravity mesh back with sturdy LightWire frame for comfort
- Customized, thermo-moldable IsoForm5 shoulders and CM waist belt
- Traditional top loader with removable DayLid daypack
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with internal divider
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe and trekking pole carry systems
- Item #OSP007N
- Q & A
Osprey Aether AG Product Tour
Check out all of the great features of the new Osprey Aether AG series!
Under tech specs, you list this as a top load only pack, but Osprey claims "side panel zip access to main compartment." Can someone clarify?
The Aether AG 60 and Ariel AG 55, (women's equivalent) have a side zip access on the wearers left side panel. This is a new feature to the smaller volumes of the Aether and Ariel AG series for this season!
Thanks for the question, Tyler! Osprey is correct, and this Aether 60 also has a side zip access, as Michale refers to below. I will make make sure to help Backcountry get the specs updated. Thank you for the question!