Swisswool Piz Boe Vest
Designed specifically for the fast-paced pursuits of ski mountaineering & backcountry touring, the Ortovox Men's Piz Boe Vest melds lightweight performance with walloping warmth, resulting in a versatile vest that 's bound to become a staple in your layering getup. The Piz Boe features a lightweight Pertex Quantum exterior that's windproof and water resistant for protection against light precipitation and whipping alpine winds, and merino wool inserts deliver quick-drying moisture control and active stretch.
- A versatile hooded vest for high output activities in cold climates
- Swisswool insulation provides natural temperature-regulating warmth
- Pertex Quantum shell blocks wind and resists snow and light rain
- Merino wool panels deliver added stretch and breathability
- Harness and pack compatible pockets keep gear and tools within reach
- Elastic hood ensures warmth and coverage under a ski helmet
- Slim fit allows for easy layering underneath a shell
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #ORTL078
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (100% nylon), [lining] 100% nylon, [panels] 75% nylon, 18 % merino wool
- SwissWool (88% virgin wool, 12% polyacide)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 18, 2022
Great technical piece
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
I love this brand! I just purchased this vest in a medium. I’m 6’ 174lbs athletic cut, and love it! Ortovox uses wool to insulate and does a awesome job on the styling of the jacket. I went with the “Orange” and I have to say, I love it, Going on a 5-day mountain bike adventure ride, this will be my go to piece. I’ll be back for more of there gear!
February 17, 2021
Color on the green is way way off
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
The vest they're selling is not the one pictured here. This one is a nice forest green with red interior and yellow zippers. The one that showed up is a muddy green with bright orange interior and zippers. Looks like you're going hunting.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
February 4, 2021