Why We Like The Ortovox Piz Selva Light Short
The Ortovox Piz Selva Light Short's maximum freedom of movement and nearly weightless feel are perfect for tough climbs and trail runns in warm weather. The spandex and nylon fabric blend stretches easily in all directions to power through challenging routes and problems, and it's highly abrasion-resistant to boot, able to withstand some meetings with rough granite. For added emphasis on comfort, a soft, stretchy, and moisture-wicking merino wool waistband finishes off the style.
- Shorts that minimize weight and maximize freedom of movement
- Nylon-elastane blend features 4-way stretch for mobility
- Merino wool in waistband to regulate moisture and temperature
- PFC-free DWR treatment sheds light moisture
- Loose fit and wide cut do not restrict our movement
- Item #ORTL0HL
- [face fabric] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, [waistband] 67% merino wool, 20% polyester, 13% elastane
- 2 side
- Claimed Weight
- trail running, climbing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help