Select your style & size:Select options
A lightweight warm sock for water sports.
The NRS Sandal Sock gives you a bit of insulation for cold feet, without the bulky addition of a full-size wet sock. 2mm-thick neoprene adds a bit of warmth, while the fully taped seams reduce the flow of cold water. A HydroCuff creates a comfortable seal around your ankle and holds the warm water in, to increase warmth.
- Stay warm with this sandal-compatible wetsock
- 2mm neoprene assures warmth with minimal bulk
- Glued, blind-stitched and taped for maximum protection
- HydroCuff opening assures a secure, comfortable seal
- Anatomically shaped left and right foot for your convenience
- Item #NRS008K
- Q & A
Still keeps you warm with holes in it
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Over the last 8 years I have gone through two pairs. The first pair just fell apart at the seam. The second pair developed a hole in the toe where is wears against my Climacool River Shoes. I rotate between that pair and my new pair when my new pair isn't dried out completely. Still keeps my feet plenty warm in the 44 degree water of the White Salmon River.