Select style & size:Select options
For paddle ninjas.
A ninja utilizes a sleek, low-profile approach for each discrete take down and the NRS Ninja Type III Personal Flotation Device isn't so different. This type III PFD features a low-profile and unobtrusive design that makes it ideal for folks with short torsos or those who often have a hard time wearing a conventionally sized PFD. Additionally, this design ensures unobstructed mobility as you paddle, row, or swim. The Ninja is equipped with four side and two shoulder adjustments for a personalized fit and feel, while the floating front panel can be easily modified to fit your shape and proportions. Additionally, this front panel offers warm respite when your hands are more akin to two meaty freeze pops than you'd like to admit.
- A stretchy low-profile PFD for freestyle kayaking
- Fit is ideal for boaters with short torsos
- Multiple adjustment points provide a personalized fit
- PVC-free foam is shaped to assure paddle-long comfort
- Side entry makes for an easy on and off
- Lash tab easily holds rescue knife
- Item #NRS007X
- Q & A
Awesome Low-Profile PFD
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love this PFD! It's low profile, so you barely notice you're wearing it, but doesn't lack on features like a zipper pocket to store small items like a granola bar and whistle. It's also made with a super cushy foam that molds to your body making it even more comfortable the longer you wear it! Overall this is an all around AWESOME PFD that won't cost you an arm and a leg!