The Boundary Boot boasts knee-height, seam-taped neoprene to give you total water protection when coming ashore or making a burly portage. Meanwhile, beefy 7mm rubber soles give you excellent grip on slick rocks and the bottom of your boat.
- Beefy booties for adventurous paddling missions
- Neoprene upper easily seals out water and traps heat
- Taped seams prevent water from sneaking into your socks
- Comfortable insole offers comfort for long portages
- Plastic shim helps block out pointy and sharp rocks
- Quick lace boot offers a comfortable and reliable fit
- Upper ladder buckle strap can seal out water
- Item #NRSR05I
- [upper,insole] neoprene, [shim] plastic [sole] rubber
- [upper] 5mm [insole] 7mm [shim] 2mm [sole] 3mm
- quick-lace shoe, adjustable buckle and instep strap
- 3mm rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size 11] 3lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 2, 2020
Great Boot: Size up!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
Wetfoot canoeist? Making shoulder season trips? Looking for confidence and control on portages? These boots are going with me to the Boundary Waters in October. Great features, well designed, feel great. Great contact for walking over rocks. There is no insole in this boot. No half sizes. These boots do NOT fit like muck boots or Superior boots. They are not even as roomy as hiking boots. They fit like diving boots or thin-soled sneakers. (I like this style; my summer wetfoot/water shoes are Astral Loyaks). For somebody like me with a high volume foot, wide in the forefoot and narrow in the heel, the boots run short and narrow in the forefoot. I had to return the size 7 (my normal boot size) and go up to an 8, just to accomodate a footbed with a lightweight (thin) wool sock. The expert review in Men's Journal recommends light socks with Boundary Boots. I agree. If you're planning on frigid weather, go up two sizes to accomodate heavy wool socks.
September 20, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
I needed some muck boots that I could lace up or tighten over my feet. These worked great accept for the leak on one seam that I found on day 2 of our 5 day boundary waters trip. Otherwise they were built well and are comfortable. I?ll update this to 5 stars if the warranty/exchange works out well. They run a little long and wide. I?m usually a 15 in Nike tennis shoes but these 14s still had some space for extra layers of wool socks.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help