Why We Like The Mustang Survival Taku Elite Jacket
The fish aren't going to jump into the boat itself, so we need an all-weather shell to take on rain, surf, spray, and waves—one like the Mustang Survival Taku Elite Jacket. This jacket features a 3-layer shell that provides durable and breathable waterproofing and neoprene gaskets that keep water from sneaking up our sleeves. Designed for fishing, boating, and sailing, the Taku Elite Jacket also features plenty of pockets and tool tie-ins to keep our gear easily accessible.
- Waterproof shell for saltwater and freshwater fisherman
- Fabric is fully waterproof and seam sealed
- Drawcord hem to tighten up our fit
- Underarm vents to prevent sweat and overheating
- Stowable hood
- Item #MUSG02F
- MarineSpec SP (3-layer)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 3 cinch cords, visor, stows into collar (hook-and-loop closure)
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand (fleece-lined), integrated daisy chain
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- boating, flatwater fishing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.